Changelog for Version 0.2.1.0
This is mostly to test how good itch's text editor is, but also *actually* holds some patch notes!
- You can now change the battle style in the menu. You're given the options to use a full active time battle system (time *always* moves) or a non-active battle system (if it's a characters turn, time doesn't move) apart from the default option.
- The first epiphany no longer has a timer when your logic difficulty is set to "Easy".
- Unfitting music no longer plays during the additional content.
- It was possible to glitch a boat outside of a river in a very specific location in the woods - while this shouldn't be possible in the first place, a fail-safe has been added to avoid players getting stuck there.
- Wrong battle back for the area before the woods has now been corrected.
- No battle back in one possible secret route in the woods has also been fixed.
- Time until 'Noir' (potentially) moves from his position in front of the bandit caverns has been increased by 10 seconds to make it slightly harder to "stumble upon".
- Added final epilogue that shows after the end of the bonus content.
- "Last Stand" music changes increased the volume by 15% - that was unintentional and an oversight. It now increases the volume by only 5% and the pitch of the current theme by 20% instead.
- Player Balloon Icons no longer occur for no reason during the dialogue with 'Noir'.
- On rare occasions, text is cut-off still and the laboratory still has some wonky grammar / spelling mistakes. Every report with a screenshot counts, it's a fairly difficult to find all errors through playtesting with a single person.
- General quality of life changes.
- Bandit Caverns will be simplified / cut entirely.
- Lulezim, a fully implemented location from the combat demo might be appended with some additional challenges, secrets, and discoveries after beating the demo, as a thanks to all of those that made it this far. Thanks for being always there for me.
astralon-windows-vx-rtp.zip 271 MB
Version 0.2.1.0 Apr 05, 2019
Get Astralon: Fall of Order
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.